Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tonight's Dinner

It's been a good weekend, but it went by so fast! Today I went to shopping at the mall and went to Southern Season in Chapel Hill for some goodies. If you've never been to Southern Season, you have to go! Its a wonderful store that sells kitchen products, specialty wine and food, gifts, and they have an amazing deli and bakery.

Before leaving Southern Season, I picked up two twice baked potatoes and some of their wonderful banana pudding for dinner. Kevin loves this banana pudding, and I agree, it's some of the best around! So, for dinner, Kevin grilled steak and zucchini and yellow squash. Then we served this with the twice baked potatoes. Everything was so good, but we had so much food, I barely ate half of mine. I'm excited to have left overs for lunch tomorrow!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips