Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Trip to Boston

I hope everyone's having a good Labor Day. Unfortunately I have work and school today, boo! But, I hope you're having fun for me ;)

I posted a picture a couple of days ago from the conference I went to last week. Kevin tagged along with me and we spent the weekend sightseeing after the conference ended. Here are some pictures from our trip:
In our hotel room, with a great view of the
river from the 35th floor!
Street in Boston outside our hotel
Us at the waterfront in the North End
Old North Church, where the lanterns
signaled for Paul Revere in 1775
Italian neighborhood of the North End
Boston Downtown at Dusk
Whale watching!
3 humpback whales
Lobster dinner for Kevin on our last night

We had a great time and really enjoyed the city of Boston. I loved the old European charm that the city had. It has just the right amount urban-ness, without being too crazy and stressful all of the time. I hope you get a chance to visit, it was really fun.

But of course, we were happy to get home... I was really excited to see Darcy. We missed him a lot while we were gone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't view your pics here at work, but it sounds like you had a nice time! I'd love to visit there sometime! I hear there's so much to do there and so many fun bars, restaurants!

    The hubs and I are going to Chicago in November for his work. He'll have class/training during the days we're there so I can sight see on my own and spend time with him in the evenings. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips